We have perfected the process for cleaning and coating asbestos roofs. Our process ensures the maximum amount of protection against asbestos fibres with the minimum amount of interference and environmental impact.
1. Remove Moss, Debris and Clean Roof
- Ensure all equipment and safety procedures are in place.
- Using a shrouded high pressure cleaning head, which prevents the escape of asbestos fibres.
- Or wet down and hand scrape removing moss and lichen.
2. Filter Contaminated Water
- Contaminated water is collected.
- Pumped to Roof Cleaning Systems unique asbestos filtration unit.
- Water is filtered through four stages of filtration down to 5 microns (to remove asbestos and all particulates).
- Filtered/clean water can be recycled.
- Remove Asbestos Waste.
- Double bag filtered asbestos and particle sludge.
- The asbestos waste is transported to registered landfill and correctly and responsibly disposed of.
3. Asbestos Roof Remedial Works (if required)
- Remove and replace skylights.
- Install gutter linings.
- Ensure asbestos surface is properly clean and dry.
- Apply asbestos roof coating according to manufacturers specification.
- Quality Inspection – with customer/coating representative.
- Job signed off.